Admission to the Program: Open
- Complete an application for admission and, if desired, apply for financial aid.
- Send an official high school transcript or GED score report to the Admissions and Records Office.
- Complete the placement exam.
- Meet with an advisor/counselor to select classes and complete the registration process.
Information and Communication Technology Course Completion Requirement
For credit toward degree requirements, all ICT courses must have been completed during the five school years preceding conference of the degree or must have the approval of the Associate Dean of Career, Technical, and Health Education Programs or Program Coordinator.
*NOTE: Computer Technician Certificate conferred upon successful completion of the required 29 hours contained in the first and second semesters of this program. Computer Support Associate Certificate conferred after successful completion of the first 15 hours.
Department of Career, Technical & Health Education
2400 Tom L. Wilson Blvd.
Galesburg, IL 61401
For Additional Information Contact:
The Welcome Center
For Graduation Requirements:
See the graduation policies and procedures page for details.
|Fall Semester||Semester Hours|
|BOC.107||Tech Skills for Business Environment||3|
|ICT.170||Hardware Installation & Maintenance||3|
|ICT.120||Computer Information Systems||3|
|ICT.160||Introduction to Internetworking||3|
|ICT.181||Windows Networking & Operating Systems||3|
|ICT.183||Implement Ms Network Infrastructure||3|
|ICT.260||Introduction to Internetwork Operating S||3|
|Total Semester Hours||29|
- Successful completion of this Certificate also completes Computer Support Associate Certificate.